Mainroad Lower Mainland is currently seeking 4 full-time roadcrew members due to recent retirements. We are searching for highly motivated, self-starters, committed to making a contribution to the team, and who are passionate for making a difference with their work!
Maintenance services are our core specialty with over thirty years of experience on British Columbia’s busiest roadways. Our experience, specialized knowledge, and skills spill beyond 25 years with many of our employees working within the highway maintenance field before the BC government privatized these services in 1988. With a solid history, we have built a successful foundation for the future of highway maintenance.
- Broad based Employee Ownership!
- COR certified by the BC Construction Safety Alliance.
- Deputy Minister’s Contractor of the Year Award of Excellent in Community Service 2021
- Service 1,525 kms of roadway including 626 major structures
- Port Mann Bridge/Hwy1 – 1stAvenue to 264th St.
- Highway 91 and 91A
- Highway 99: Oak Street Bridge to the US Border
- Highway 10: Highway 91 to Highway 1
- Highway 13: Highway 1 to the US Border
- Highway 15: Highway 1 to the US Border
- Highway 17: Highway 17A to BC Ferries Causeway
- Highway 17A: Highway 99 to Highway 17
- Lougheed Highway: Highway 1 to Ruskin
- 8th Avenue: Highway 15 to Highway 99
- Main Arterial Routes at UBC
- Barnston Island.
We offer an unionized work environment, with a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, pension and three weeks starting vacation. To learn more about our dynamic company, please visit our website at www.mainroad.ca
- Must be proficient in driving standard transmission and possess a minimum of two (2) years truck driving experience is preferable
- Experience in highway maintenance and/or municipal equipment is an asset
- Class 3 driver’s license with air endorsement is required
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience and willing to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to work graveyard shifts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated and committed to providing safe and reliable highways for the driving public
…then you could be the person we are looking for! Submit your resume today!