Are you looking for a full-time opportunity to contribute to an amazing team? If so, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Yardman/General Labourer to join the team. This position will be based out of Cobra Electric’s Port Kells yard and will report directly to the Yard Supervisor.
This is a great opportunity for high school graduates looking for a full-time position!
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 education.
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver’s license.
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Dedicated, committed and safety conscious.
Job duties include the following:
- Sorting and stripping various electrical parts as part of the recycling program.
- Cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Operating hand and power tools of all types.
- Maintain and clean equipment and tools as, as required;
- Loading and unloading equipment (forklift training provided).
- Delivering and picking up parts from suppliers.
At Cobra Electric, the opportunity for growth and advancement to those who show hard work, initiative, and have a positive attitude is endless. It is not uncommon for entry level positions to grow into electrician apprentices with our Company! Start your career today!
Interested applicants are asked to forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.