Website mainroadteam Raylec Power Alberta
Lighting the way for communities and families.
Raylec Power (Alberta)
An exciting opportunity exists at Raylec Power (Alberta) LP for an Office Administrator to join our team. This is a full-time position based out of our yard in Rocky View County, Alberta and will report to the General Manager.
Raylec Power (Alberta) delivers roadway lighting and traffic signal installation as well as specialized electrical repair & maintenance services. Expertise and first-rate service is provided to a variety of commercial and industrial clients in the Southern and Central Alberta region.
Raylec Power (Alberta) LP is part of the Mainroad Group, which is an employee owned company recognized as a leader in providing safe and reliable road maintenance, products and construction services for civil infrastructure works and commercial building projects across Canada.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package, the opportunity to join a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and the opportunity to purchase shares and become an owner of the Company!
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Completion of an Office Administration Certificate is preferred
- Completion of accounting courses, or an equivalent combination of knowledge, skills and experience
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Understanding of accounts payable cycle and basic accounting knowledge
- Learning agility and willing to continually learn and develop
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to work both independently with little or no supervision and as a team player
- Previous experience working in the electrical industry is an asset
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the organization and reconciling of timecards before going to payroll
- Performs general data entry and file management
- Invoice receiving and distribution for approval
- Maintaining document and process control
- Answering phones and liaison with Communications Center/Head Office
- Acknowledges all visitors and callers promptly and politely assesses/interprets to meet their immediate needs
- Provides office scanning and filing in a timely manner
- Provides administrative support in the areas of safety, compliance, and fleet
- Provides other related support to the Operations Manager as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and resume. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.