Your roads, your team. Linking communities and families.
A newly created position is available within the Corporate Safety and Compliance department for a Safety & Quality Administrator. This is a full-time, entry-level position based out of Mainroad’s Cranbrook office. This position will report directly to the Safety and Quality Manager onsite.
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in the areas of office administration and/or equivalent experience in a related field(s), is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint).
- Outstanding organizational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong learning agility and a willingness to continually learn and develop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Results-focused with a proven ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently with little or no supervision and as a team player.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs general data entry and file management;
- Provides administrative support to safety team and operational crews, including problem resolution, technical assistance, procedural clarification, meeting agenda/minutes, and/or assist in the development of new work/document procedures;
- Collects, analyzes, maintains and administers data essential for effective Safety and Quality programs, including incident and inspection reports;
- Coordinates, schedules, and assists in preparation of seasonal training operations;
- Maintains document and process control of training materials and records;
- Inputs and maintains manual and computerized information filing systems and maintains Safety & Quality documents to ensure proper record of documentation.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.