With COVID-19’s growing impact in Alberta and British Columbia, we have and continue to take steps at Mainroad Group to meet this challenge head on, with plans and measures in place for our employees and travelling public. As the situation continues to evolve, we continue to be vigilant and nimble. We recognize the potential for the disruption of our operations due to a further spread of the COVID-19.
In response, Mainroad Group has:
- issued an Operations Directive to all our operating businesses;
- developed local operational contingency plans for all our operating businesses;
- instituted a business continuity plan, which allows our managers and key staff members to work remotely to continue to meet your needs;
- convened a COVID-19 Response Committee to ensure Mainroad is prepared for any eventuality;
- instituted clear health and safety guidelines that are regularly communicated to all employees, including placing travel restrictions, moving to virtual meetings, stipulating safe social behaviors such as social distancing and so on; and
- implemented precautionary measures around keeping our premises sanitized.
The health and safety of our employees, clients and travelling public are our top priorities. We will take whatever steps are necessary at Mainroad Group to address the virus. We want you to know that you can count on us whenever you need us, and we are grateful for your continued support.
We wish for you and your loved ones’ safety and well-being during these uncertain times.
Peter Ashcroft, President & CEO
COVID-19 Online Resources
- Health Canada | https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- BC Centre for Disease Control | https://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- HealthlinkBC | https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-feature/coronavirus-disease-covid-19
- Alberta Health Services | https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association Status Updates | https://www.vrca.ca/advocacy/covid19/
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association Construction company resources | https://www.vrca.ca/resources/novel-coronavirus/
- B.C. Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure | Travel affected by COVID-19