ADMINISTRATOR | COBRA ELECTRIC SERVICES LTD.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Administrative Assistant at Cobra Electric Services Ltd. This is a full-time position based in Port Kells, B.C.
Cobra Electric Services Ltd. is a full-service traffic management and lighting systems company providing maintenance services to public and private sectors in the B.C. Lower Mainland. Cobra Electric has been serving municipal, commercial, and industrial clients throughout the Lower Mainland, for 36 years. The company provides street lighting, traffic, and intersection electrical maintenance both on call and annual contract.
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Learning agility and willing to continually learn and develop
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently with little or no supervision and as a team player
- Previous experience working in electrical, or the construction industry is an asset
- A valid drivers license
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working directly with the Estimating and Project Managing department with scheduling and permitting
- Performs general data entry and file management
- Various correspondence with customers, suppliers, field staff and other internal departments
- Assists managers with needed documents as necessary
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.