Mainroad Alberta Contracting was awarded two highway maintenance contracts by the Government of Alberta Transportation in August, 2019. The maintenance contract oversees 4,600 kilometres of provincial highways surrounding and within the counties of Lacombe, Ponoka, Red Deer and Wetaskiwin known as Alberta Transportation Contract Maintenance Areas 515 and 516.
Mainroad Alberta Contracting has operations yards in Winfield, Ponoka, Red Deer and Innisfail.
Mainroad Alberta Contracting LP is COR certified by the Alberta Construction Safety Association and is an active member of the Alberta Road Builders & Heavy Construction Association (ARHCA) and Alberta Public Works Association.
- Roadside turnout maintenance and garbage pick up
- Bridge washing and maintenance
- Highway Patrol and emergency response
- Grading and dust control on gravel roads
- Mowing of vegetation
- Road surface maintenance
- Roadside barrier maintenance and repairs
- Pavement marking
- Asphalt paving
- Road base repairs
- Sign installation and repairs
- Snow removal and winter operations
Quality & Safety
Mainroad Alberta Contracting LP adheres to:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system