To ensure our online communities have a positive and supportive experience, please take note of our Social Media Community Standards.
Mainroad Group’s social media sites, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, are intended to inform the travelling public to report road safety hazards to our 24 hour hotline, share road safety information, and promote recruitment and business activities. Our social media sites are not intended to report a road situation that requires the attention of police, fire, or ambulance, please call 911.
These platforms are also excellent places to comment, provide feedback, and we highly encourage you to share our content with others. Before you do though, please take a moment to read over our Community Standards. It is understood that by engaging on any of our social media platforms you have both read and agree to the details outlined below:
All our social media platforms are intended to be safe and courteous online spaces. Offensive language, images, and links, as well as harassment and/or spam in any form will not be tolerated. Please treat fellow users and our social media administrators with dignity and respect.
Mainroad Group reserves the right to remove any content it deems to have violated the details contained within this policy.
- Unsolicited promotion of products or services.
- Material that violates the privacy of our employees and their families.
- Material that breaches the confidentiality of Mainroad Group business information.
- Profane, obscene, threatening, defamatory, slanderous, disrespectful, or hurtful language or imagery.
- Material that infringes on intellectual property or publication rights.
- To protect your privacy, refrain from sharing personally identifiable information such as your location and any identification numbers.
Mainroad Group reserves the right to:
- Remove any material that it considers objectionable.
- Reprint or quote any post along with the name or username of the individual who made the post.
- Ban future posts from users who violate these Social Media Community Standards.
- Modify these Social Media Community Standards at any time.
- Be advised that once a post is made to one of Mainroad Group’s social media accounts it is immediately available to the public. If you do not want your post to be public do not post it.
While staff at Mainroad Group make an effort to regularly monitor posts made on these sites, if you believe that a post is objectionable you are encouraged to contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 604-575-7032.