G&E Contracting LP
G&E Contracting LP is a Vancouver Island based civil construction and excavation company specializing in a wide range of civil and bridge infrastructure services. G&E has established a successful reputation in Commercial, Residential, Institutional and Industrial projects and has been servicing the construction industry since 1979. In 2008, Mainroad Group acquired G&E Contracting.
- Bulk and Detail Excavation / Earthwork Construction
- Civil Service Installations
- Site Preparation
- Gravel Truck and Equipment
- Hired Equipment
- Time & Materials (hourly)
- Commercial Site Development
- Highway Construction
- Mechanical Pump Stations
- Reconstruction of Existing Infrastructure
- Subdivision Development
- Underground Utility Installation
G&E Contracting is based in Victoria, British Columbia and is one of the most active civil contractors on Southern Vancouver Island. G&E operates as prime contractor for excavation work in subdivision development, reconstruction of existing infrastructure, trunk sewer and water works including mechanical pump stations and site development of commercial building sites.
Whether your project is commercial, industrial, or heavy/highway industry, we remain committed to outperforming other companies in the areas of earthwork, highway construction, cast-in-place concrete, underground utilities, demolition and civil services while never loses sight of our core values: safety, quality, loyalty, integrity, pride, customer focus and community service.
G&E Contracting LP is COR certified and an active member of the following industry associations:
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- Canadian Construction Association
- Island Equipment Owners Association
- Vancouver Island Construction Association