G&E Contracting LP
G&E Contracting LP is a Vancouver Island based civil construction and excavation company specializing in a wide range of civil and bridge infrastructure services. G&E has established a successful reputation in Commercial, Residential, Institutional and Industrial projects and has been servicing the construction industry since 1979.
- Bridge and Structural Work
- Bulk and Detail Excavation / Earthwork Construction
- Civil Service Installations
- Site Preparation
- Gravel Truck and Equipment
- Hired Equipment
- Time & Materials (hourly)
- Commercial Site Development
- Golf Course Site Preparation
- Highway and Bridge Construction
- Mechanical Pump Stations
- Reconstruction of Existing Infrastructure
- Subdivision Development
- Underground Utility Installation
G&E Contracting is based in Sidney, British Columbia and completed projects on various areas of the Island including Quadra Island, Forrest Island and the Interior of British Columbia. G&E Contracting is primarily involved in prime contractor excavation work in subdivision development, reconstruction of existing infrastructure, trunk sewer and water works including mechanical pump stations, golf course site preparation start to finish, and site development of commercial building sites. In 2008, Mainroad Group acquired G&E Contracting and expanded it’s construction division to Vancouver’s Lower Mainland under the name MRC Total Build. For more information about Lower Mainland General Contracting, please visit www.totalbuild.ca.
Whether your project is commercial, industrial, or heavy/highway industry, we remain committed to outperforming other companies in the areas of earthwork, highway construction, cast-in-place concrete, underground utilities, demolition and civil services while never loses sight of our core values: safety, quality, loyalty, integrity, pride, customer focus and community service.
G&E Contracting LP is COR certified and an active member of the following industry associations:
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- Canadian Construction Association
- Island Equipment Owners Association
- Vancouver Island Construction Association