Mainroad Transtronic Services LP
Mainroad Transtronic Services is a leader in maintenance, installation and commissioning of new and existing electronics and electrical technologies. The company services many industries and depth ranges from installing ground level cable to certification of data networking systems. The company maintains contracts with both public and private entities across British Columbia and is based in Surrey, British Columbia.
We service many industries
- In house full service state of the art electronic lab test facility
- Project Management
- Electrical and Electronic Design Solutions
- Equipment upgrades
- Onsite field design, test, and repair services
- On Call services available
- Traffic Signals and Counterflow Systems
- Roadway Lighting
- Remote and Network CCTV design and construction
- Electrical and electronic computer controls
- Electronic Hardware Design/Software Design Solutions
- Fibre optic installation, repairs and testing
- Network installation, repair and certification
- ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems)
- Electronic repairs (board level) including specialized traffic components
- Installation, service and repair of LED Message Signs and Video Displays
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- SCADA Systems
- Tolling Systems
- Video and Lighting Systems
Mainroad Transtronic Services is poised to lead Mainroad Group further down the road of electronic controls and maintenance services for roads, bridges and beyond.
Mainroad Transtronic Services LP is COR certified by the BC Construction Safety Alliance is an active industry member of IMSA— International Municipal Signal Association.
Mainroad Transtronic Services Job Opportunities
There are currently no vacancies.
“Your roads — your team, linking communities and families.”
Location & Contact
- (604) 575-7026
- [email protected]
- GM: Daniel Hillman
- 17474 56th Ave. Surrey, BC V3S 1C3
We're accepting general applications!