Celebrating over 30 Years of Success
The Mainroad Group is an employee owned company recognized as a leader in providing innovative, safe and reliable maintenance, products and construction services for civil infrastructure works across Canada. We celebrate a diversified portfolio of businesses that provide the expertise to solve any infrastructure need. From consultation, construction, to maintenance we have you covered – let us be your one-stop solution!
Your roads – your team, linking communities and families.
Through business expansions, ventures, and acquisitions, Mainroad Group has expanded its operations to 17 operating companies throughout British Columbia and Alberta.
Highway Asset Management
- AccuSource Communications
- Mainroad Alberta Contracting
- Mainroad Chinook Contracting
- Mainroad East Kootenay Contracting
- Mainroad Fraser Maintenance
- Mainroad Lower Mainland Contracting
- Mainroad Mid Island Contracting
- Mainroad North Island Contracting
We are an active Industry Member
- Alberta Road Builders & Heavy Construction Association (ARHCA)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of BC (APEG)
- BC Ready Mix Concrete Association
- BC Road Builders & Heavy Construction Association (BCRBA)
- BC Construction Roundtable (BCCR)
- BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Business Council of British Columbia (BCBC)
- Calgary Construction Association (CCA)
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA)
- Canadian Council of Public-Private Partnership (CCPPP)
- Canadian Public Works Association (CPWA)
- Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Society of Canada (ITS Canada)
- The Island Equipment Owners Association
- International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA)
- Southern Interior Construction Association
- Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Vancouver Island Construction Association (VICA)
- Union of British Columbia Municipalities (UBCM)
Our Vision, by 2025: “To be Canada’s highway maintenance and infrastructure services contractor of choice, working with our partners to connect our communities today and in the future.”
- We care about the safety of our employees and everyone we serve.
- We build relationships with our customers and provide cost effective and innovative solutions with a diverse range of quality products and services.
- We are an ethical corporation that cares about the communities in which we live and work.
- We provide superior results for our employee owner shareholders.