Celebrating over 30 Years in business
The Mainroad Group is an employee owned company recognized as a leader in providing innovative, safe and reliable maintenance, products and construction services for civil infrastructure works across Canada. We celebrate a diversified portfolio of businesses with expertise to solve any infrastructure need. From consultation, construction, to maintenance we have you covered – let us be your one-stop solution!
By 2025: “To be Canada’s highway maintenance and infrastructure services contractor of choice, working with our partners to connect our communities today and in the future.”
- We care about the safety of our employees and everyone we serve.
- We build relationships with our customers and provide sustainable and innovative solutions with a diverse range of quality products and and services.
- We care about the communities and environment in which we live and work driven by our integrity.
- We provide superior results for our employee owner shareholders.
Our products are designed to arm you and your organization with any road supply materials you may need from de-icing salt, to concrete, aggregates and even road patching (known as EZ Street® Asphalt). Our services provide unparalleled expertise in road and bridge maintenance, construction, traffic management services, and electrical and tolling systems. Mainroad Group’s success is attributed to its dedicated employee group. With continuous evaluations and improvements ingrained in our mandate, strategic vision and ISO 9001:2008 standards, we are constantly evolving alongside new developments and advances in our industries. Customer service is our number one priority. We embody “your roads – your team, linking communities and families.” The public depend on the products and services we provide. “We help link communities, people and families by providing safe and reliable civil infrastructure.”
We are an active Industry Member
- Alberta Road Builders & Heavy Construction Association (ARHCA)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of BC (APEG)
- BC Ready Mix Concrete Association
- BC Road Builders & Heavy Construction Association (BCRBA)
- BC Construction Roundtable (BCCR)
- BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Business Council of British Columbia (BCBC)
- Calgary Construction Association (CCA)
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA)
- Canadian Council of Public-Private Partnership (CCPPP)
- Canadian Public Works Association (CPWA)
- Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Society of Canada (ITS Canada)
- The Island Equipment Owners Association
- International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA)
- Southern Interior Construction Association
- Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Vancouver Island Construction Association (VICA)
- Union of British Columbia Municipalities (UBCM)