Steve Taylor joins G & E Contracting as General Manager.
Steve joins the Mainroad Group of companies with over 20 years’ experience in project management and civil construction. He previously held positions with Surespan Structures Ltd as Lead Project Manager, Nanaimo Precast Limited as General Manager and most recently, was the Civil Manager for F&M Installations/Northern Civil Energy.
Notable Project Experience:
- Aecon Comox Water Treatment plant civil construction – Comox B.C.
- Atco Cavendish Substation Construction – Buffalo Alberta
- BCH Bridge River Warehouse Construction/Access Road Maintenance – Shalalth B.C.
- BCH Site C Hydroelectric Substation Civil Construction – Fort St. John B.C.
- BCH Underground Duct bank Construction – Dawson Creek & Kitimat B.C.
- Crag X Climbing Gym – Victoria B.C.
- Department of National Defense Winchelsea 25Kv Underwater Cable – Nanoose B.C.
- John Hart Dam Decommissioning Project – Campbell River B.C.
- Port Mann Bridge Tower Panels & Counterweights – Vancouver B.C.
- Puntledge Powerhouse & Penstock Demolition – Courtenay B.C.
- Roquette Pea Plant Site Civil Construction – Portage La Prairie Manitoba
- Vancouver Convention Center Habitat Skirt – Vancouver B.C.
“I am excited to work with G&E’s existing client base and to help grow G&E in the coming years. G&E has been serving the Vancouver Island construction industry since 1979. We provide civil contracting services, sewer and water contracting services, road construction services, construction equipment rentals, civil excavating services and land clearing projects. I welcome the chance to reconnect with previous clients and to create new relationships as G&E looks to grow and expand in the Vancouver Island marketplace,” Steve Taylor, General Manager.
G&E Contracting is a Mainroad Group company.