Media Fast Facts
By 2025: “To be Canada’s highway maintenance and infrastructure services contractor of choice, working with our partners to connect our communities today and in the future.”
- We are a company that cares about the safety of our employees and everyone we serve.
- We partner with our customers and provide cost effective solutions with a diverse range of quality products and services.
- We are an ethical corporation that cares about the communities in which we live and work.
- We provide superior results for our shareholders.
Mainroad Group | mainroad.ca
- 100% Employee-owned Canadian company founded in 1988.
- Head Office based in Surrey, B.C. and branch offices based in Langley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Parksville, Cumberland, Cranbrook, Calgary, Red Deer, and Kelowna.
- Recognized as a leader in providing safe and reliable road maintenance, products and construction services for civil infrastructure works across Canada.
- 19 operating companies (highway maintenance, contracting and products)
- All of Mainroad Group operations are COR Certified
- Quality Management
- Safety & Environment
- Revenue: Over $250M (2022)
- 1,000+ employees
- Leadership Team
- Awards | Recognition
- Community Outreach
BC Infrastructure Services
Highway asset management, road & bridge maintenance, civil construction, commercial general contracting and traffic management businesses.
Alberta Infrastructure Services
Highway asset management, road & bridge, maintenance businesses.
Electrical Infrastructure Services
Full-service electrical contracting and maintenance businesses including specialized expertise serving the transportation sector.
Mainroad supplies high performance road maintenance & construction products; EZ Street Asphalt, ready mix concrete, and is a leading supplier of de-icing salt in B.C.