24 Hour Hotline
Mainroad maintains a 24 hour hotline in each of our service areas. These hotlines are not a substitute for 911. If you encounter a road situation that requires the attention of police, fire or ambulance, please call 911 first. We encourage the public to report changing road conditions or emergency situations that could cause a hazard to the driving public such as:
- animal carcass
- drainage or flooding problems
- fallen trees
- highway or bridge damage
- pavement marking
- road debris
- sign damage
- snow and ice
Click on the areas below to view more details and area maps.
Lower Mainland: 604-271-0337
- Port Mann Bridge/Hwy. 1 between Cassiar Tunnel and 264th St.;
- Highway 91 and 91A;
- Highway 99: between Oak Street Bridge and the US Border;
- Highway 10: Hwy. 91 to Hwy. 10
- Highway 13: between Highway 1 and the US Border;
- Highway 15: between Highway 1 and the US Border;
- Highway 17: Highway 17A to BC Ferries Causeway
- Highway 17A: Highway 99 to Highway 17;
- Lougheed Highway: between Highway 1 and Ruskin;
- 8th Avenue: Highway 15 to Highway 99;
- Main Arterial Routes at UBC;
- Barnston Island.
Howe Sound: 1-866-904-0209
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Stanley Park Causeway
- TransCanada Highway #1 from Vancouver
- Just east of the Cassiar Tunnel to Horseshoe Bay
- Highway 99 from Function Junction to Duffy Lake
- Support roads around Pemberton and Mount Currie.
Sea To Sky Highway & Golden Ears Bridge: 1-866-918-1010
- **Note: Sea to Sky Highway and Golden Ears Bridge is maintained by Miller Capilano.
Fraser Valley: 1-800-667-5122
- **Note: Fraser Valley beyond 264th is maintained by Emil Anderson.
South Fraser Perimeter Road Highway 17: 604-271-0337
- between Tsawwassen and 176th Street
South Vancouver Island: 1-877-391-7310
East Kootenays: 1-800-665-4929
Other BC Highway Maintenance Contractors Public Contact Numbers
Report a Problem:
If you see a problem on the highway that could be hazardous to other drivers, immediately report it to the Highway Maintenance Contractor in the area where the problem occurs. Please be ready to provide a clear description of the problem, and accurate location information. Click on the map for contact information.