By 2025: “To be Canada’s highway maintenance and infrastructure services contractor of choice, working with our partners to connect our communities today and in the future.”
- We are a company that cares about the safety of our employees and everyone we serve.
- We partner with our customers and provide cost effective solutions with a diverse range of quality products and services.
- We are an ethical corporation that cares about the communities in which we live and work.
- We provide superior results for our shareholders.
Mainroad Group | mainroad.ca
- 100% Employee-owned Canadian company founded in 1988.
- Head Office based in Surrey, B.C. and branch offices based in Langley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Parksville, Cumberland, Cranbrook, Calgary, Red Deer, and Kelowna.
- Recognized as a leader in providing safe and reliable road maintenance, products and construction services for civil infrastructure works across Canada.
- 19 operating companies (highway maintenance, contracting and products)
- All of Mainroad Group operations are COR Certified
- Quality Management
- Safety & Environment
- Revenue: Over $250M (2022)
- 1,000+ employees
- Leadership Team
- Awards | Recognition
- Community Outreach
Mainroad is the largest highway maintenance contractor in British Columbia with a firmly established presence in Alberta
We offer a wide range of contracting expertise from civil and general contracting to complex electrical systems and everything in between.
We supply high performance road maintenance and construction products including EZ Street asphalt, salt, aggregate, ready mix concrete and asphalt grindings.